Interested to Work for Planoría?
We are expanding our network and are looking for team members to take measurements of properties!
The following is a description of the Measurer’s work activities, the requested skills and function requirements.
A a Measurer you will:
- Visit different properties in your region based on pre scheduled appointments
- Meticulously measure the property and the plot, make sketches and take 360º photos
- Send the collected information to Planoría
- If needed clarify or review the earlier collected data and sketches
Function skills and requirements
You must recognize yourself and be able to fulfill the following:
- As Planoría team member you must be flexible and able to work very independent
- Well developed spatial awareness is needed to understand a property quickly and correctly
- You work organized, accurate and in accordance with Planoría work standards, so the team can rely on your input. Further, you strive for continuous improvement of our products
- You are in possession of a valid driver's license, a car and a mobile phone
- As you represent Planoría when you visit the customer, you are representative, friendly and on time
- Reliability is very important. You say what you do and you do what you say
- Good verbal communication skills in Spanish and preferably English
- Support us in acquisition with the objective to offer our services across Spain.
Interested after reading this profile? Please contact us!